July 11, 2013

Author Beth Ann Blackwood: Siren Song Trilogy: Book One of the Siren Song Trilogy

I met my friend Author Beth Ann Blackwood online and felt she was amazing!!!  Beth is a trial lawyer, a marathon runner who owns two Pugs who's names are Waldo and Jonesy and she writes a blog called: Waldo's Blog-  http://bablackwood.com/romping.   I interviewed her, she donated money to help me, I purchased her book and still receive her "Ariel's Word OF The Week" email which I love.

Beth's book - Siren Song: Book One of the Siren Song Trilogy is the book that I purchased for my Kindle. The book is about a word nerd named Ariel Robinson who goes away to college in Montana and discovers she’s been lured to Montana State by warring Fallen Angels. The book is interesting, exciting, dwelling into a little spiritual and very suspenseful.  As I was reading the book on my computer I was thinking "Wow, how the heck and geez what next?"  I can tell you that for a lawyer she is relaxed with the pen in making you feel like you are part of the story and you understand what is going on from moment to moment.  Some parts make you feel glad others sad and then a sigh of relief.  The price is good and you can purchase it from all different places (thank goodness) which can be found on her website  http://bablackwood.com/.

The interview I did with Beth: Speaking with Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment